Key Energy Services-A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world.
We are currently seeking an Ops Admin Support.
- Prepares and runs daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports as needed. Enters, extracts, and compiles data using various sources.
- Prepares for and participates in daily review meetings with supervisor and team members. Tracks and inputs key departmental stats on a daily basis into the Daily Schedule Control template.
- Processes billing and accounts payable for the district. Consolidates work tickets, assembles and distributes invoices according to strict timelines. Reconciles receivables against invoicing. Coordinates check requests, GL coding, sets up new vendors.
- Assists with cost-related procedures. Processes purchase orders, prepares Request for Expenditures. Researches POs. Coordinates Out of Town Allowances (OTA) and reconciles against P-cards, receipts and forms. Coordinates inter-company charges.
- Handles routine business office tasks such as filing, answering phones and email, mail, shipping/receiving, running office equipment (copiers, printers, scanners), and ordering office supplies and uniforms for the district. Arranges travel, transportation. Sets up meetings.
- Scans and maintains documents such as Job Safety Analyses (JSA), work tickets, supervisor observation cards, employee records, SOX documentation, etc.
- Assists with processing and maintenance of employee records such as completion of Key Forms, performance appraisals, new hire paperwork and processing. Assists with payroll functions such as bonus calculations and/or input into KeyOps. Researches payroll questions and submits corrections as needed. Coordinates time off/vacation requests.
- Coordinates asset-related procedures. Maintains DOT logs and related driver, mileage, fleet files. Obtains permits for assets. Maintains inventory logs.
- Researches and troubleshoots issues. Interacts with vendors, customers, and field personnel.
- May handle specific reports and data unique to a line of business operating in the district.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Three to five years of related administrative coordination experience preferred, oil field services experience highly desirable
- Ability to multi-task and keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word experience preferred; must be able to learn and use these and other system applications in performing the job.
- Excellent customer service skills dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off