MCR Masonry is accepting applications for highly motivated and experienced commercial construction laborers for our Oklahoma City office.
MCR Masonry is a division of Mid-Continental Restoration Co., Inc. a leading contractor in commercial masonry construction and exterior building repair. Founded in 1946 and headquartered in Fort Scott, Kansas, we are 100% Employee Owned and have offices strategically located to serve the Midwest from North Dakota to Texas. We have established a reputation of professionalism by developing some of the finest craftsmen in the trade who have been delivering on-time execution of commercial projects for over 70 years.
Performs many tasks involving physical labor. Responsible for keeping crew members supplied with materials, tools, etc. Responsible for general site clean-up.
- Travel throughout territory to assigned projects, most are in Oklahoma City. We do not travel out of state.
- Keeps crew members supplied with necessary materials, tools, ice water, etc.
- Reacts immediately when told to go get something for crew members
- Mixes mortar per job requirement
- Lubricates, cleans, fuels and oversees operation of equipment
- Operates variety of hand and power tools
- Organizes and maintains job site trailers, trucks and gang boxes
- Inventories tools and equipment to insure they are returned to trailers, trucks and gang boxes at the end of each work day
- Inspects all returned tools and equipment at the end of each day for damages
- Insures all locks are secured at the end of each work day
- Understands and follows MCR and OSHA safety policies and applicable laws
- Achieves production rates and quality standards as set forth by the industry and MCR
- Uses measuring tape accurately to the nearest fraction of an inch
- Helps monitor pedestrian traffic near work zone
- Works high above the ground from a variety of scaffolding, lifts and rooftops
You will find a professional atmosphere and benefits you've probably never seen before in a construction company.
- Exceptional Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Travel Reimbursement Program that includes Lodging and Meals per diems
- Travel required, but home on weekends
- Dual Retirement Programs (Employee Stock Program and 401k with company match)
- Paid Training
- Wellness Program
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Accident Insurance
Mid-Continental Restoration Co. proudly supports Affirmative Action and is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability encouraged to apply.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify